My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday 24 May 2010

An Update, for me more than you.

So, the film is done, for all intensive purposes, and will be ready for the hand in on friday. Tomorrow I will (I am determined) be burning it sucessfully to disc, after georg gave me a brief lesson in how to set up a menu in encore. Charlotte was trying to do the press pack using her mac dvd thingy but it seems a bit confuing for the user so I am going to be making a simple functional menu tomorrow for all the press kit bits she has put together.

I am about 800 words into my production report and that just leaves another 2200 to go, which is completely managable as i have so much to talk about.

I am 800 words into my professional practice which leaves 1200 to go, though I am a little unclear as to what to talk about now that I have covered Kathy and Joke's day to day working experiences but I am sure I'll think of something.

Which just leaves the innovation project which I am a little worried about, though I have begun the practical side of things. my main concern in the research report.

No comments:

Post a Comment