My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday 17 May 2010

Final Major Project Update

So, today I have finished editing that animation together and I think I have included everything necessary in the finishing credits, from animators to the tutors who have all been a massive help.

It is being finished a little later than originally planned, editing wise anyway, as I made a massive mistake on friday evening by pulling out the cord to the hard drive, and all my hard work was lost.

So all that is left to do is to email it to Alex Jolliffe who can now do the final cut of the music he has created, as the film is now slightly longer than originally anticipated, though only by 15 seconds or so, I think.


And another cut of the film needs to be given to Alex Darabi, as he will be doing all of the special effects for the film (though I will be doing a test shot for my innovation project, I don't think it will be of I high enough quality to include) So I am hoping to be able to get hold of him by the end of the day, though no joy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment