Thursday, 25 February 2010
Friday, 19 February 2010
So after our chat with Georg the other day I realised that I was probably going to have to re draw all of our background, as they were too small and the quality when zoomed in was very poor. Also I needed to cut out each of the Elements in the shot, so that they could be on different layers. This is my first one, though it is yet to be even coloured. I am a little worried that this will set us back a little from out schedule.
So Charlotte and I finally went to a life drawing session at woodlane, yesterday evening, with some fairly poor result on my part. I wasn't very happy with the work that I produced, but I am going to put up this one piece, not very happy with the final outcome, but really liked the technique that I used, Charcoal and Chalk on brown paper, using a rubber to clean up the edges.
But I do plan to continue to go from now on, practice makes perfect and all that. :)