My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Production Assistant Internship has begun.

I landed an internship down at Message Digital Design Ltd. where they create 'e-commerce systems, websites, intranets and bespoke web applications'. They concentrate on creating accessible designs so that the website that they produce can be used by the widest group possible ( which I am trying to learn how it works, but it sounds pretty awesome)

Today will be my 3rd full day and so far I have been working on promoting a website Message have created called Todobedobedo, using twitter. Todobedobedo is an online shared to-do lists and seems to be a great idea for projects that you are doing where tasks need to be shared out within a group.

Well that is all for now. or I'll be late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment