My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday 4 March 2009

How much do I know about compositing?

Very little. So the prospect of having to complete a piece by next thursday having only recieved the brief today is stressing me out! I emailed Pete to ask if he would be on hand if I get completely lost on friday, when I am going to try to get it done and he popped down to the studio to find out what the brief was. Having shown it to him, even he seemed a little stumped but said he would do his best to help. This is not very reasurring as Pete is the chap that has taught me most of the stuff I know about after effects. I am a little frustrated that I am going to have so little time to spend on something that is being graded, as I dont want to hand in sub standard work but dont have many other options. o well..

No comments:

Post a Comment