My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Not so good...

I feel that I did really badly with the Character Animation Project. My character Bob, started out as a fairly amiable looking fellow, and I somehow managed to make him look horrible and unloveable. My Florist design was let down by the fact that I ran out of time to fully animate the dying flowers. The only thing I think I did well with was the lip sync, but during the screenings that didnt seem to get a mention so I've not idea what anyone else thought, kinda wish I had done a tash or a shadowed character. :(

1 comment:

  1. i thought yours was really good laura, i was dissapointed with mine to, but hey at least my sheep got a laugh!, maybe in the next lip sync task we'll use characters that dont actually have a mouth.. x

    ReplyDelete