My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday 8 December 2008

Masking... quite possibly the dullest thing to spend your time doing.

Ok so today, we arrive to lend a helping hand, on to be confronted by art director, ben, who just bark orders at us. Just how everyone wants to begin their monday. I was quite willing to help but there is a right and wrong way of getting people to do things for you and manners dont cost anything. As far as I know anyway.

So this is what i spent my day doing.
Keying out the green bits of 10 shots.
Seriously dull, not in the lest bit theraputic. mind numbing. and after the barks i am not expecting any sort of thanks either.


Selected the brightest parts with the magic wand and delete them, on both layers. once this is done, I could delete the duplicate layer.


And this was the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment