My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Saturday 29 November 2008

Sound

I am supposed to be helping with the sound for the animated exeter project, but wasn't scheduled to begin unitl next week. Nat and I were meant to both be finiding/creating the foley for the ident. However, the executive producer has clearly gone into panic mode and demanded that I have the sounds ready now. Originally the first time I spoke to anyone about when they wanted it done it was all still to the time table but adam asked that i have it done for yesterday, giving me the task to do by myself in two days, half a week early.
On the up side the sound can move ahead quicker, I just wish I had been asked earlier. Nat couldnt help me the last few days as she has been busy doing badckgrounds, again and again.
This project needed to know who was in charge much earlier on.
I havent even spoken to Mike about the foley and he is supposedly the 'Sound Producer'.

No comments:

Post a Comment