My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday 4 June 2008

the end is nigh

the project is coming to an end, and i'm really pleased that two out of the three animations have been completed. However I am concerned about Alex's animation as he seems set on making it more and more complicated and completing it is reliant on there being good weathe rin the next day and a half.
I have also just recieved an email from Anna at MARK, with feedback about Ceri's animation asking fro it to have the colours inverted, the end section removed and the rest of it to be made to last the full 15 seconds. How can I ask Ceri to basically start all over again, when he has already worked so hard?

With the Students project all my lip synching is complete and I am just waiting for Richard to arrive and supply a cleaner version of the voice track and then i can render the animation and it will be complete which is exciting!

Gathering all my work together has been quite an experience and taught me that an organised desktop might be a good idea for next year!

2 comments:

  1. It's been great working with you laura. It's no problem. I won't be able to get the animation done by tomorrow but it will be DONE!! don't worry it will look even better than the first one trust me!! But not by tomorrow cause it's a bit unrealistic. But that's not your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great working with you Laura. It's no problem doing the animation again. I don't think i'll be able to get it done by tomorrow though, that's a bit unrealistic. But That's not your fault. Anyway yeah good working with you and I'll bang that animation out as soon as I'm back from seeing my ma and pa. Thanks
    ceri

    ReplyDelete