My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Adobe Flash

In today's session we had our first introduction to flash, and although I had a brief encounter with it whilst at college, my memories of using it were those of frustration. So today I was glad to find I enjoyed using and being able to quickly bring life to characters and scenes.

After finishing my chair in Maya, and making my 2D design into 3D, I can say that I struggled, as I am not used to thinking in ters of 3D space when designing chraracters and scenes. I think this may be why I lean towards using Flash.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have positive comments about flash.
    Tell me what you thought about the design process of 3d, getting the design of your chair from the origional design into 3d. What was the inspiration of the design?

    How about getting some visuals up on the blog...look at Seans as an example

    ReplyDelete