My photo
Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday 26 November 2007

Getting to grips with Maya

Last tuesday I had my first encounter with the software, which I am hoping to one day understand. For at the moment it's all very baffling. A simple task at the end of the session was to create a cushion. My chair was fine, I thought I was grasping the concepts quite well and then out of nowhere and for no good reason I realised that I had unintentionally made a whole in the top of my cushion. Talk about being realistic! How did it happen! O well more chairs tomorrow.
I am also aware that I have left this blog to the night before the next installment, but I did expect the information for tomorrow homework to be put online a little earlier so heaven knows what will be made of my hurried chair ideas.

1 comment: